13 Hidden Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Regularly
Health benefits of green tea
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Antioxidant property of green tea help to protect against cancer (colon, colorectal, skin, oesophagus, stomach, prostate , lung, small intestine, pancreas, liver,breast, ovarian and oral cancers).
- Provides hydration benefits similar to water.
- Antioxidant rich tea protects from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Helps to regulate blood glucose levels.
- Taking it promotes fat loss.
- Protects the liver from alcohol and other toxic chemicals.
- Antioxidant properties of tea protects from free radicals.
- Protects against neurodegenerative diseases(Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease)
- Helps to reduce osteoporosis.
- Helps to improve bone mineral density.
- Boosts exercise endurance.
- Strengthens immunity.
Image courtesy of zirconicusso/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net